- Every situation is temporary so you must never linger on difficult times.
- Attitude is everything in life.
- You can never predict the future. If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
- I should always pray for God to grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
- Always hope for the best but prepare for the worst.
- Saving even a little every day for a rainy day is necessary.
- Friends are important but family is priceless.
- It is better to have a few loyal friends than a squad of fake friends.
- When you encounter classless people, never stoop down to their level.
- My mom who refers to herself as the black princess Diana taught me that you should always regard yourself as royalty. If you don’t see yourself as a queen, who will?
Fun fact my mom is actually named after Queen Jedidah, mother of King Amon of Judah in the bible.
Cheers to many more mothers’ day to come and many more lessons to learn from my queen.