- You get the most support from the people you least expect. I always thought that my biggest fans would be female but in actuality I get the most feedback from guys. In particular, the most popular were the male romper post and the how to slide in DMs post.
- I always used to think that I have commitment issues because I can get bored easily. However, I’ve been pretty committed to this blog. Even when I have writers’ block, I still find something to post (whether it’s pictures or art). They say you should get a pet to overcome commitment issues but my advice is get a blog; it’s less upkeep lol.
- Patience is key. Some weeks, my blog visits are booming and other days I just get a couple visits. I try to learn from these patterns and see what readers really like reading about. I love numbers so this has become kind of fun to me.
- Consistency is key. In anything that you do, do it to your best ability no matter if there’s anyone watching. Some people think my end goal is for this blog to become famous. That’s really not the case. I am an artistic person and this blog is to create room for art in my life. If others happen to like it, well and good. If not, I’ll still be here doing this for me. This kind of brings me to my next point.
- Gratitude is the main thing I’ve learned above all the lessons. I am so grateful when I get a blog idea that ends up relating to a lot of people. I am so grateful when I get comments of how someone enjoyed reading a particular post. I am so grateful when I see a visit from a country that I usually don’t see like Greenland, Australia, United Kingdom. I am so grateful for every single one of my readers. Thank you all so much for your support! 🙂 ❤