This past weekend I had the pleasure of attending a very beautiful wedding.
I originally bought this wedding dress for a friend’s wedding last year but I ended up not going. As such, I was very excited to have the opportunity to wear this dress. Due to me being pretty skinny when I bought this dress, I had to get it altered which presented the challenge of finding matching fabric but my tailor was a pro so she did a wonderful job.
As much as I enjoy weddings, they sometimes present a challenge for non-drinkers (like my current self). It seems like alcohol is always a highlight of the wedding for most and therefore, people are always curious as to why you choose not to drink. Therefore, I have come up with five witty jokes to use if someone asks why you choose not to drink. I think these jokes can be used in any scenario besides weddings. And yes they are 100% original. I hope they make you laugh so I can consider being the next Kevin Hart or better yet, Trevor Noah.
- Jesus blessed me with this gift of turning water into wine when it enters my mouth.
- It’s always happy hour for me when I am not drunk.
- I am naturally high on life must be the h20 in my glass.
- I like my grapes raw, unpressed, and not on the rocks.
- I am trying to keep my kidneys healthy so I can get the best price for them on the black market.